A crewed cabin charter is the hire of a cabin space on a yacht (single, double or triple accommodation) , with captain and crew, for a specific period of time (usually a few days to one week). There are 7-8 cabins each gulet. The route of the cruise is fixed, as are the ports of embarkation and disembarkation. The charter fee does include the cost of food, its preparation and service. On board you will enjoy the delicious meals prepared with care by our cook, who will serve you typical local Turkish dishes which are as much as feast to look upon as they are to taste. Cabin cruises are designed for people who wish to make their holiday a totally new experience alongside new friends. Such cruises are often multi-national affairs, which make them especially interesting.
Weekly Gulet Cabin Charter Cruise : Marmaris - Fethiye - Marmaris
1. Day : Embarkation to the Gulet. The first overnight in Marmaris harbor provides a gentle introduction to the Gulet and your traveling companions. Dinner on Board.
2. Day : Departure after breakfast. Sailing up to Ekincik, swimming and possibility of an optional Excursion to the Ruins of Caunos. Dinner and overnight in Ekincik.
3. Day : Sailing up to Kizilkuyruk bay after breakfast. Lunch in this wonderful bay. Dinner and overnight in a bay amongst the islands of Tersane.
4. Day : Sailing up Fethiye Gulf after breakfast. Swimming in the clear blue waters during the lunch. Continue to Fethiye Dinner and overnight in the city of Fethiye.
5. Day : Sailing back to Fethiye Gulf. Swimming in the clear blue waters during the day. Five o'clock tea in Bedri Rahmi bay. Dinner and overnight.
6. Day : After breakfast we sail to the Baba island. Relax and lunch in the beautiful bay. Later continue to bay of Sarigerme.
7. Day : Seventh day of our trip will continue to Kadirga bay. Last opportunity for snorkeling. In the afternoon arrive back in Marmaris harbor for an visiting and shopping in town.
8. Day : We will leave the boat by 10:30 after breakfast.
Prices include :
Passengers´ and crew´s food
Charter of the boat with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
Whole boat hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board
Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
The use of air conditioning is limited to 5 hours a day while the generator is in use
V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
We offer a 5% discount for cash payments.
Prices exclude :
Drinks List to download and fill in: www.bodexyachting.com/drinks_list.pdf
Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
Mooring at private marinas
Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
Charterer´s own Private and Travel Insurance